For your best experience at the Corn Maze
- We accept Visa and Master Card , cash and personal checks. If you want to move through the line faster, pay with cash or buy tickets online.
- We do not encourage dogs on the farm. If you must bring your dog, and have no other option, please follow these guidelines: must be very friendly, remain on a leash at all times, must not go near the farm animals, clean up after them, and bring them water to drink.
- You can bring your own food. We have yummy food available for your ease and enjoyment! We do not allow visitors to bring their own smores for the campfires at night. You can purchase those from our food booth.
- Avoid the crowds and lines by visiting on an off-peak weekend. Our least crowded weekends are in September and November. The least busy times on October weekends are from 10am to noon.
- Bring water to drink. We do not have running water on site. If you have little ones, you may want to include baby wipes.
- Wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in and that can get dirty.
- Always bring extra layers of clothing, as it is often colder on our farm.
- If your coming at night bring a flashlight.
- If you have young children, a jogging stroller works great. Strollers with small wheels don’t work well on the bumpy maze paths, as well as wagons that you have to pull through the maze.
- Hay rides run on weekends only and Columbus day from 11am to 5pm. If you want the last hayride please be in line before 5pm.
- If you want to see the corn green and thriving please come early in the season before the first frost.
- We are wheel chair accessible, though please keep in mind the entire site is a farm field with bumpy and uneven terrain.
~ Wheel chairs with all terrain wheels have made it through the maze. It is a lot of pushing to make it through the 5 acre maze pathways, but many folks have done it.
- Like us on Facebook for even more news and insider deals and tips.